Your OAC Member Benefits
Membership is not required for Outdoor Adventure Club trips, but it does have its benefits….
To start, all OAC members (does not include online course subscriptions) get discounts on our trips, and free gear rental on our camping trips. But there’s more. We’ve designed our membership program to provide an option for just about everyone, whether you are looking to join us for one trip, a trip every month or so, or you’re ready to join us more often. The biggest benefit of membership is discounted or free trips, but there are other benefits, as well.
Beyond the trip discount, you also receive:
- Priority registration for trips
- One free day hike per year*
- Free online courses taught by the professional guides of the OAC via Zoom
- Members-only emails with special event notices
- Free gear rentals (tents, backpacks, sleeping bags and pads) for OAC camping/backpacking trips**
- Get priority status when on a trip waiting list
- Learn new skills at FREE or discounted clinics
- Enjoy more lenient trip cancellation policies
- Save up to $100 on OAC adventures (Ultimate members save even more)
- Access to the private OAC Members Only Facebook group to connect with other OAC members, share info on gear and adventures, connect with OAC guides, get first notice on new trips, and more
Paid memberships also receive great deals & discounts from our partners. The money you save can easily cover your membership dues!
- Access to the Columbia / Mountain Hardwear Friends and Family store*** in Pt Richmond with employee discounts (40-50% off) on Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, SOREL, and prAna brands
- 20% off purchases at Backcountry.com, plus free shipping****
Ready to join the fun? Get all the info and sign up for an Outdoor Adventure Club Membership.
Offers subject to change without notice. Subject to availability. Contact us at info@OutdoorAdventureClub.com to receive your discount codes where applicable. * Free day hike does not include premium hikes such as Oyster BBQ Hike or Compass Clinic hikes. Applies to active memberships only, one 1-day hike per year, doesn’t not roll over, and is not retroactive. ** Rental gear must be reserved in advance, is based on availability at the time you reserve it. Don’t wait until the day of the trip to let us know you want gear! *** OAC members receive a ticket to enter the Columbia/Mountain Hardwear Employee store. Typically we receive 3-4 tickets/year, each good for a specific time frame. Each ticket typically allows access to the OAC member and 3 guests. **** Backcountry.com discount: OAC members receive 20% each full price item on all orders, with free shipping and returns/exchanges. Exclusions include watercraft, GPS, bikes, cameras, airbag packs, and the following brands: Album, Barbour, Canada Goose, FlyLow, Holden, Rockshox, Spyder, Tepui and Totem.