COVID 19 Update
Updated June 26, 2021. This page will be updated as new information is made available.
Our Covid guidelines are in the process of changing. We’ve been adapting our guidelines as new information becomes available. The health and safety of our staff, our participants and those we may contact continue to be our highest priorities. Our emerging guidelines can be summed up fairly simply:
- We welcome mask use and social distancing on our trips.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you can choose to not wear a mask or distance, or you can wear a mask and distance, as you’d prefer.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask you to maintain distancing if possible, and wear a mask when distancing is not possible.
- We are not going to “police” our guests’ vaccination records.
- We are going to continue to practice good hand hygiene, especially while preparing food. (this has been our standard for 25 years).
- Our standard trip cancellation policy is now back in effect.